users@glassfish.java.net

Re: I am getting problems while installing glassfish v2UR1 on Linux Box

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:00:13 -0700

Actually, this exception is coming from Poor man's installer which is
Koshuke's brainchild so I hope he'll pipe in :-)

Shrikant,

there is also a possibility that this is caused by corrupted download.
If locale modification does not work for you, could you please try
downloading the distribution jar file once more?

Thanks,

Snjezana