users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ALFRESCO

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:28:45 -0800

Hi Rocio, I see that Alexis had replied to you on Tuesday; he is in
Sydney now (or was yesterday), and I know he is supposed to fly back to
Paris "soon", so you may need to wait a bit longer.

I did a quick google search and it seems there used to be problems with
the version of JSF. The problems may still be there; we will find out.

        - eduard/o