users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ALFRESCO

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:06:52 +0100

well, unfortunately I don't have particular experience with Alfresco
running in GlassFish.
I think Eduardo is referring to this : http://issues.alfresco.com/browse/AWC-1685
and indeed with 9.1ur1, out of the box, it isn't looking good :
sun-appserver9.1|com.sun.jsftemplating|
_ThreadID=37;_ThreadName=httpWorkerThread-4848-0;|JSFT0003:
VariableResolver was unable to find key (webApplicationLinks) in
ResourceBundle (help).

Let's see what the JSF folks have to say about it.
-Alexis