users@glassfish.java.net

Re: webapp: migration hints

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:27:58 PST

This does not answer your second question directly. But I did want to point out that the Migrate to GlassFish project https://migrate2glassfish.dev.java.net/ was started recently. It's goal is to help in migration to GlassFish ( tools, documentation, bogs, FAQ, tips etc) ; visit the project page for more info. I am planning to start a migration guide to capture migration issues, process etc. See section Migration Guide in file http://weblogs.java.net/blog/sekhar/archive/2008/02/migrate_to_glas.html . I will be posting more details soon.
[Message sent by forum member 'sekhar' (sekhar)]