users@glassfish.java.net

Re: help on source code please

From: Movie Craft <film_at_fsbdial.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 22:37:19 -0000

Hi Aperezymadrid,

Thank you for your reply. I have already got an application working all OK with jar files, but really wanted the source files for the jars of activation, dsn, imap, mail, mailapi, pop3
I was hoping that as explained on the sun website I could get the open sources from glassfish.

All the best,
Elizabeth Bennet