users@glassfish.java.net

Re: webapp: migration hints

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:48:44 +0100

Hi there;

and first off, thanks for your reply on that. :)

Am Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:27:58 PST
schrieb glassfish_at_javadesktop.org:

> This does not answer your second question directly. But I did want to
> point out that the Migrate to GlassFish project
> https://migrate2glassfish.dev.java.net/ was started recently.

I'll keep an eye / closer look on that, thanks. Actually, I also
stumbled across this yesterday but bookmarked it and went away again
reading that it so far is aimed at tomcat 4.x in terms of the
"migration tool".

> It's goal is to help in migration to GlassFish ( tools, documentation,
> bogs, FAQ, tips etc) ;

About that however, I'd be happy to share whichever information I come
across in the process of moving our apps to glassfish...

> planning to start a migration guide to capture migration issues,
> process etc. See section Migration Guide in file
> http://weblogs.java.net/blog/sekhar/archive/2008/02/migrate_to_glas.html .
> I will be posting more details soon.

On my way to reading that, thanks again! :)
Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: kawazu_at_jabber.ccc.de * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771