users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to attach a MDB to a queue on an other server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:11:23 PST

Hi Mike,
Could you post the error/log that you get when using ActiveMQ, to use ActiveMQ with glassfish you would be using the Generic JMS RA (as mentioned in the blog) . We have found the steps to be working, so please post the log messages so that we can find out the problem you might be facing.

Also, the Remote broker problem that is mentioned in this thread with open mq (bundled with glassfish) is not related to the problem you are facing with ActiveMQ. It would be best if we can debug these as separate issues.
I will try out the tutorial and post the issues/solution soon

Thanks
-Ramesh
[Message sent by forum member 'rampsarathy' (rampsarathy)]