users@glassfish.java.net

Re: cluster instance startup times out

From: Ramesh <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:22:04 +0530

Hi,
Could you please attach the complete server.log.
The connection attempt to the broker from the appserver will continue
for some time (60 sec) , and then fail. But from your broker logs looks
like your broker started up even before the the connection attempts
were exhausted. The full server.log would help. Also could you check if
you are able to ping localhost from command line.

Thanks
-Ramesh