users@glassfish.java.net

Re: cluster instance startup times out

From: Vineet Miharia <vmiharia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:50:58 -0500

Ramesh,

Sorry, last server.log did not contain messages after timeout. Here is the
complete server.log .

Thanks
Vineet

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I am attaching a log.txt(JMS log), and server.log (instance log). The
log.txt's first entry is at [09/Jan/2008:11:23:45 EST] and the "connect
refusal message" in server.log is at [#|2008-01-09T11:23:43.247-0500| .

Also, if I understand it correctly, instance attempt to the broker continues
for 60 sec, if the socket is open and doing some other process. But if the
JMS broker socket is closed, does instance still attempts to connect to
broker for 60 secs.

Thanks again for your help.

Vineet.