users@glassfish.java.net

cluster instance startup times out

From: Vineet Miharia <vmiharia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:40:15 -0500

Hi,

I am running a cluster set on AIX 5.3 using
glassfish-installer-v2ur1-b09d-aix.jar . I am able to successfully create
and start domain and node-agent. I can also create cluster instance but I
cannot start it as when it tries to connect to JMS broker, it fails with the
message "Error occurred on connection creation [localhost:37676]. - cause:
java.net.ConnectException: A remote host refused an attempted connect
operation.|#]\".

From the attached logs, I noticed that JMS broker is starting only after
instance already tried to connect to it. So, instance just throws
java.net.ConnectException as soon as it sees JMS broker is not up.

Any idea will be appreciated.

Thanks

Vineet
--
A clean desk is an indication of a cluttered desk-drawer.