users@glassfish.java.net

Home ServletException on AIX using latest 64-bit java5

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:56:15 PST

Been using Oracle's product but it is not certified to run against 64-bit JDKs and appears to break when we performed some experiments. Also has good clustering features, etc. Short story is that after installing V2 URI and deploying our apps we found no problems in some information testing however we did find some problems with the console after logging in and deploying our apps I clicked home and got a servlet exception for the component tree on the left hand side of the screen. Everyone other time home work and when it didn't got the HTTP 500 servlet exception. Needless to say we immediately lost some confidence in the product. So two questions, after trying to search for any bugs and sorry getting the stacktrace off the machine is a hassle for security reasons, 1) has anyone seen anything like this and 2) how stable is gf?
[Message sent by forum member 'pmcallahanjr' (pmcallahanjr)]