users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Home ServletException on AIX using latest 64-bit java5

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:59:59 PST

Hi,

GlassFish has proven to be a very stable enterprise-ready app server. I can confidently say that it is very solid. I don't mean to imply that there aren't any bugs in the product... no one can claim that about any JavaEE server. However, the GlassFish team is very responsive to defects and makes an effort to address any issue that is found. Also, Sun offers paid support if you require a higher level of service and faster responses to issues you may find or just need advice on. Sun would not offer this if the product was not solid.

As for the specific issue you have mentioned, I have not seen this. It may have something to do with your environment... or perhaps it's just a timing related issue where the page hadn't completely loaded and the server did not have all the information necessary when the next button / link was clicked (just guessing). Since I work on this app, if you have a stack trace for this issue, I would be happy to look into it further (or steps I can take to reproduce it). The best way to track these types of issues is via the GlassFish issue tracker at: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectIssues You'll need to be logged in to file an issue.

Good luck!

Ken Paulsen
https://jsftemplating.dev.java.net
[Message sent by forum member 'kenpaulsen' (kenpaulsen)]