users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can You Share Tips Debug EJB Client with Eclipse?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 02:11:18 PST

Hi Peter

I just came across your post. I had the same problem when working through sun's tutorial for javaee5 using eclipse. It seems, that from netbeans you can launch app clients, but from eclipse you can not. Your idea with the ant script as was an impulse for me to make me familiar with ant as I did not work with ant until now. Eclipse did all the job for me! The attached script may be a newbe's hack but it does the job! Hoping one day the WASCE plugin does this in a little more sophisticated way for me!

My configuration:
Windows XP Prof
Eclipse 3.3 Europa
WASCE v.2.0 Server Adapter 2.0.0
App Server ASCE 9.1

Rainer
[Message sent by forum member 'brutus' (brutus)]