users@glassfish.java.net

How to prevent Glassfish v2 to rewrite urls with jsessionid?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:53:05 PST

Hello,
Is there anyway to prevent Glassfish v2 from rewriting urls with jsessionid?
(Yes, we don't care about clients who don't support cookies :).
The problem is that even when the web client supports cookies, it seems that links generated on the first page of an http session are rewritten w/ ?jsessionid=12345678790 and this is a concern from an SEO standpoint when crawlers come to our site.
Is there some technical reason why the links on the first page have to be encoded with jsessionid?
If not, how can you prevent it?
sun-web.xml <property name="enableURLRewriting" value="false" /> (see http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=246916) doesn't seem to be supported in v2?
[Message sent by forum member 'bouteill' (bouteill)]