users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to prevent Glassfish v2 to rewrite urls with jsessionid?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 02:31:49 PST

Hey there.

This is ironic. I have the exact opposite of your problem. Even though I have deployed my apps with sun-web.xml having the ff content:

   <property name="enableCookies" value="false"/>
   <property name="enableURLRewriting" value="true"/>
   <property name="timeout-in-seconds" value="600"/>

I cant get HttpServletResponse.encodeURL() to produce a URL with jsessionid on it, even though I could before in SJS Appserver Platform Edition 9.0.
[Message sent by forum member 'oilagan' (oilagan)]