users@glassfish.java.net

Re: COMMUNITY HELP: GlassFish V3 admin console improvements

From: Hadraba Petr <hadrabap_at_bluetone.cz>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 08:15:59 +0100

Hi all!

Thank you for reading my post.

It would be very, very nice, to have detailed application deployment
wizard. Current dependency on NetBeans (The deployable, or Packaged
Archive project) is a little bit annoying. In GlassFish V2 you have
the following ways to achive extended deployment:
 - Download and install NetBeans and use Packaged archive project, or
 - decompress EAR, WAR, ... archives, manually edit the XML files,
compress back to EAR, WAR, ...

Thanks a lot.

Sorry if this is already scheduled. Currently I'm working with
GlassFish V2 and the V3 version is at this moment not so interesting
for me (time reasons, other projects, ...).

Have a nice day!

PETR