users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Start of glassfish

From: Gabor Szokoli <szocske_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:19:18 +0100

Hi,

On Dec 13, 2007 9:41 PM, <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org> wrote:
> Hi
> I've recently start to use Linux. After install Glassfish together with NetBeans 6.0 I encountered an error. It's happening when starting server. I receive this message:
>
> (error table from IDE in attachment and text from console below)

I don't beleive your attachment came through.
What you pasted here looks like normal glassfish startup output to me.

If you experience problems when deploying an application, you could
try to find the glassfish log file in the file system (or the admin
console), and look at it right after a deployment attempt. If it is
not conclusive to you, posting the relevant part here might get you
some help.

Gabor Szokoli
Happy Linux Glassfish v2 user