users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception while starting server or deployin an MDB

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:54:32 +0530

Hi
[X-posting to users_at_openesb.dev.java.net and
users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net - could you please use the users list for
these type of questions. Thanks.]

It appears that the exception is due to Apache commons logging. Could
you attach the full exception trace/server log? Does this happen only
in the context of OpenESB [since it appears that you are using HTTP
SOAP BC and I don't see a reference to MDBs]

Thanks
--Siva.