users@glassfish.java.net

Start of glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:41:09 PST

Hi
I've recently start to use Linux. After install Glassfish together with NetBeans 6.0 I encountered an error. It's happening when starting server. I receive this message:

(error table from IDE in attachment and text from console below)

java.net.UnknownHostException: lukas-desktop: lukas-desktop
WEB0114: SSO is disabled in virtual server [server]
WEB0114: SSO is disabled in virtual server [__asadmin]
ADM1079: Initialization of AMX MBeans started
ADM1504: Here is the JMXServiceURL for the Standard JMXConnectorServer: [service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:8737/jmxrmi]. This is where the remote administrative clients should connect using the standard JMX connectors
ADM1506: Status of Standard JMX Connector: Active = [true]
JBIFW0010: JBI framework ready to accept requests.
WEB0302: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server.
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8080
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8232
WEB0712: Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 4848
SMGT0007: Self Management Rules service is enabled
Application server startup complete.

Tricky part is that when I try to check it (localhost:8080), server is up and running
and I receive proper communicate.
I also can Log to admin console (localhost:4848). But when trying to deploy any app on it (glassfish) everything stops working :(

I've tried to reinstall NetBeans and glassfish with no result.

Any one any idea??

PS
Maybe It will help is I also mention that Apache server work perfectly fine in the same machine
[Message sent by forum member 'furba1981' (furba1981)]