users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Newbie: Trying to understand first and maybe contribute in the future

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 03:50:44 PST

Hi Jane, thanks. Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm trying to build the (current) version of Glassfish from source. The maven 1 directions did not work for me. Maven 2 will do the build as will Netbeans 6.0 b2. The problem come when I try to start that build as indicated above. There seems to be a plethora of seemingly contradictory information on how to do this and it seems it should be a relatively straightforward step-by-step process, but I'm clearly missing or not understanding something.

KAC
[Message sent by forum member 'kennychaffin' (kennychaffin)]