users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish cluster

From: Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:26:46 +0530

Right, these are system level issues - what you faced was that it didn't
have the correct libc version (6.2-2.so.3 installed on Fedora 7). The
blog takes into account the supported platforms.

Release notes -
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ReleaseNotes, cover the
supported platforms over which the testing has been done.

Such across the breath use would bring forth issues and these can be
resolved with the help from the developer community.

Thanks
Pankaj