users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:14:33 PST

Thanks for the reply I did get the cluster setup..I am just trying to understand the loadbalancer my company is leaning towards a hardware load balancer that has support for stikcy sessions e.t.c they are against me using hte glassfish plugin....
Now basically if I have a cluster
DAS on m1 instance g1i1 and node n1 and m2 g2i2 and n2 both on cluster c1
How does routing happen exactly Does the LB route to m1 and m2 ?

Just trying to understand the whole picture haven't done this before so please bear with me
Ta
Priya
[Message sent by forum member 'priyasubu' (priyasubu)]