users@glassfish.java.net

Using Servlets contained in Sun Web Server when load balancing GlassFish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:21:23 PST

I have some Servlets I want to move to the Sun Web Server load balancing my cluster. There is JavaScript contained within the web portion of my enterprise application that references these Servlets through relative URLs. Will the web server recognize that these requests should be serviced by itself and not pass through to the cluster? If not is there a way of resolving this?

Thanks, S.D.
[Message sent by forum member 'samdoyle' (samdoyle)]