users@glassfish.java.net

webdav: where is sun-web.xml?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:11:46 PDT

Hi,
I'm trying webdav on GF v2. I'm following the developer manual, p.158.

I don't know which web.xml to use, and where sun-web.xml is.

I've put the parts for web.xml into domain/domain1/config/default-web.xml. That seems to work.

I don't know where to put the part that is supposed to go into sun-web.xml because I can't find that file anywhere. It looks like it's an application-specific configuration file, so then where would this part of the configuration go for the webdav servlet?

Thanks!
==Leonard
[Message sent by forum member 'sitongia' (sitongia)]