users@glassfish.java.net

Re: webdav: where is sun-web.xml?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:33:58 PDT

I guess another way to look at this is from the last sentence in the developer manual for SJSAS 9.1:

"You can add the WebDav servlet to your default-web.xml file to enable it for all applications,
but you can't set up a security role mapping to protect it."

I see that one can put all of this into web.xml for an installed application, but WebDAV isn't an install application, is it?

I really don't want the configuration in default-web.xml, of course, as it needs to be secured. I don't get where web.xml and sun-web.xml are for WebDAV. I don't see clarification on this in any manual.

==Leonard
[Message sent by forum member 'sitongia' (sitongia)]