users@glassfish.java.net

Cluster deletion fails in admin console?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:26:43 PDT

Here are the steps I did.
- Deleted all servers from the cluster
- Removed all node agents
- Deleted load balancer
- Attempted to delete cluster and I get this.

ADMVAL1052: Element cluster 'TestCluster' can not be deleted because it is referenced from lb config 'my-lb_LB_CONFIG_1' ADMVAL1070: Delete of cluster 'TestCluster' is rejected.

my-lb does not exist. Well at least as far as I can tell. It was the load balancer configuration that was, or at least it said in the admin console, successfully removed.

I need to remove this cluster since now when I try to debug with NetBeans it tries to do some weird stuff like try to deploy across the cluster and never works. As a result this cluster is messing up my development. I really don't want to delete my glassfish install and reconfigure all the resources just because of this.

Thanks, S.D.
[Message sent by forum member 'samdoyle' (samdoyle)]