users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Any one used HADB with Glassfish 2 or SJSAS 9.1 EE?

From: legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 00:46:46 -0700

Hi John
Thank you for reply.
I tried to use that Enterprise edition which has HADB with itself but it
looks like that there is a problem with the installation because it did
not create a domain after installation and also did not create a node
agent.....
I think it has conflict with Glassfish or Sun Java application server PE
9.1 installation.
I should mention that when i start the installer no glassfish instance
were running.
Is there any kind of solution for this?
Once i remember that I read in a post that some files in windows and
program files and user home directory must be deleted manually in order
to let the installer work correctly.

Thanks.