users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Any one used HADB with Glassfish 2 or SJSAS 9.1 EE?

From: Legolas Woodland <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:03:39 +0430

Thank you all for your reply.

How to determine user and password for a hadb Database?
I have been able to create a hadb setup and also to create a hadb Database.
What is difference between store user/password and database user/password
what is default value and how we can change them?
my problem is that i can not connect to the database using clusql it allways
return an error about invalid username and password
Can some one please let me know what is password for a database that we
create using hadbm?
How we can determine the username and password (admin user and database user
and admin password and database password)
Thanks