users@glassfish.java.net

Re: disaster after upgrading v2 b45 -> v2 RC8

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:21:24 -0400

HI,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Witold,
>
> It's so good to hear you were able to solve this. I am not sure about the change in the request-processing thread-count setting. I'll see if I can find out.

We wrongly changed the value from 5 to 20 for only a couple of build,
but we noticed performance regression with our normal test (that doesn't
means increasing the count will necessary reduce the performance).
That's why we reduced it to its previous value, which was 5.

Sorry to learn is caused you trouble.

-- Jeanfrancois