users@glassfish.java.net

File Upload Java BluePrints Solution Not Working With Glassfish V2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:20:35 PDT

What can I do to get this File Upload solution working with Glassfish V2? I am using Glassfish V2 RC8, and I've tested with previous versions of V2. The File Upload Java BluePrints Solution does not work with Glassfish V2. It does work with V1.

Instructions to replicate the problem:

1) Use NetBeans 5.5.1 to create a new project using JavaBluePrints Solutions >> AJAX Programming Model >> File Upload.
2) Build and Run.

I get the following error, and I don't understand it:

ApplicationDispatcher[/fileupload] PWC1231: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(51,20) PWC6341: According to the TLD, deferred-value is specified for the attribute id of the tag handler com.sun.javaee.blueprints.components.ui.fileupload.FileUploadTag, but the argument for the setter method is not a javax.el.ValueExpression

The full stacktrace is attached.

--
Pasha Minallah
Software Engineer