users@glassfish.java.net

Re: If-Range Response

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:20:06 -0400

Hi,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
>> This is the perfect place. Can you give me more
>> information about your
>> configuration? Specially, I would like to see if you
>> are using the
>> Grizzly file cache. In
>> glassfish/domains/domain1/config/domain.xml, is
>> the http-file-cache global-enabled attribute set to
>> true?
>
> Yes it was set to true.
>
>>> <http-file-cache file-caching-enabled="false"
>> file-transmission-enabled="false"
>> globally-enabled="false
>>
>> If you set them to false, does it makes a difference?
>> I bet it will :-)
>
> I set them to false ("off" for file-caching-enabled)

Just to make sure, set them to false (not off) by editing directly
domain.xml.

, but I still get the behavior described in the initial post. It
responds with and HTTP 200 message, but doesn't provide the requested
resource. Could it be the content of the resouce being requested is
causing this behavior (a zip file or a Windows executable not html, xml,
or an image)?

Is the mime-type defined in
glassfish.home/domains/domain1/config/default-web.xml?

I doubt this is the problem....Can you come with a test case I can use?

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois