users@glassfish.java.net

Re: If-Range Response

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:13:28 PDT

> This is the perfect place. Can you give me more
> information about your
> configuration? Specially, I would like to see if you
> are using the
> Grizzly file cache. In
> glassfish/domains/domain1/config/domain.xml, is
> the http-file-cache global-enabled attribute set to
> true?

Yes it was set to true.

> > <http-file-cache file-caching-enabled="false"
> file-transmission-enabled="false"
> globally-enabled="false
>
> If you set them to false, does it makes a difference?
> I bet it will :-)

I set them to false ("off" for file-caching-enabled), but I still get the behavior described in the initial post. It responds with and HTTP 200 message, but doesn't provide the requested resource. Could it be the content of the resouce being requested is causing this behavior (a zip file or a Windows executable not html, xml, or an image)?