users@glassfish.java.net

Re: File Upload Java BluePrints Solution Not Working With Glassfish V2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:37:20 PDT

What version of the Blueprints Solutions Catalog are you using?

I just tried using the latest build of version 2 Glassfish (glassfish-installer-v2-b50f.jar) and the latest version of bpcatalog ( bpcatalog-ee5-ea-0.8-installer.jar) and everything work correctly.

We did have a problem in a previous version of the bpcatalog, but it has been fixed in the latest version...

You can download the latest version from https://blueprints.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=4144&expandFolder=4144&folderID=4743

Please let us know if you are using the latest version and still having problems...

Hope this helps - Thanks - Mark
[Message sent by forum member 'basler' (basler)]