users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish is not running from NB-Please help me to sortout

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 07:37:55 PDT

Sure i can give all information,

NB Version.
  I have tried with all versions from 5.0 , 5.1 and even latest 6.0 release.
  the surprising thing thatt 6.0 comes with bundled glassfish and similarly 5.1 comes with sun server but i am having same problem.

User Name & Password.
  I did checked it and even tried to update it through server manager of NB but in vain.

Prompt from NB.
   Yes some time i did and some time.

Running from console.
   i tried to run through asadmin which does connect to admin console and says its ready to accept connections etc but nothing happened even when i try to open a default home page etc by putting http://localhost:8085/ etc.

Screen shot.
   i will post it soon as soon as i ll reach home.

More environment deatls.
   I am running on XP SP 2, JDK 1.5 , also successfully worked with JBoss 4.0 and JBoss 5.0 and basically for the momenmt using them as the replacement og glassfish or sun app server.

Please i ll be greatfull for all of your help
[Message sent by forum member 'gripusa' (gripusa)]