users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MBean and EJB objects exchange

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:44:59 PDT

I need to understand the use case a little better. It's true that the class loader for MBeans is not
the same as that for EJB's. But we can arrange for their "delegate parent" to be the same.

When MBeanClassLoader tries to load an MBean it always delegates it to its Parent ClassLoader
which is the "application server class loader chain". If the MBean class were to be found in a jar
file that is in glassfish-install-dir/lib folder, then the "defining class loader" for this MBean becomes
the one who loads classes from that jar.

Can you try this out?

Thanks,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]