users@glassfish.java.net

MBean and EJB objects exchange

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:46:40 PDT

Hello,

We have developed an applicative cache using MBean to store big objects dynamically calculated from EntityBeans. By this way, we are able to share these objects between multiple EJBSession calls without processing same tasks.

Unfortunately, the MBean class loader is not the same as the EJB container. Consequently, we have to perform marshalling to get these objects from MBean to EJB context. On JBoss, the MBean container uses the same class loader. So we don't have to perform such serialization.
Is there a method to not marshall object between MBean and EJB ?
Is it possible to configure the AppServer to share the same class loader for MBean and EJB containers ?

Thanks !
[Message sent by forum member 'fred17' (fred17)]