users@glassfish.java.net

Any XML configuration required for clustering?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:25:17 PDT

I was reading an article on clustering which came up in a search:

http://blogs.sun.com/dadelhardt/entry/clustering_web_applications_with_glassfish1

Is this type of XML configuration in the web.xml and sun-web.xml required when deploying an EAR? This article looked to be only relevant to a WAR deployment.

If so is there any other hand crafted XML configuration I should be aware of when setting up a cluster? I just came by this article by accident. If I followed some other pages such as the GlassFish documented page on load balancing and clustering

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/build/GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html

then my application wouldn't have worked properly since this information is not covered in that article.
[Message sent by forum member 'samdoyle' (samdoyle)]