users@glassfish.java.net

Re: domain.xml keeps getting corrupted, admin GUI not accessible, need help

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:27:17 PDT

ALL.

I tried both the bundled and separate and the Netbeans project broke both.

Since this is my first time using web services, I'm not quite sure how to answer your question. I can't remember everything I did, honestly, other than follow some online instructions on how to create a persistence unit, how to persist and entity, and how to pass this entity through a web service. The only thing special, really, was converting that entity (which was an String containing XML) into an XMLType via persistence.
[Message sent by forum member 'wfsaxton' (wfsaxton)]