users@glassfish.java.net

Re: domain.xml keeps getting corrupted, admin GUI not accessible, need help

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:24:25 PDT

I'm running Netbeans 6.0 Beta 1 FULL.

I decided to download GF 58g and install that. In addition, I stopped using the netbeans project that was causing the problems....so the problem has gone away, haha.

It might not be reproducible because the project was something someone probably hasn't done yet. It was a web service that, using toplink persistence, attempted to persist a String to an Oracle XMLType to the database. I spent so much lost time trying to get it to work (including this domain.xml issue) that I decided to use a different approach altogether.

It might not be worth looking into this any further, unless someone else experiences this. I was doing some funky stuff with my Java/Web Server environment that it could have been any number of things. I was just checking to see if someone else saw it before and knew why.

I'll let you know if it happens again.
[Message sent by forum member 'wfsaxton' (wfsaxton)]