users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish - MyEclipse TLD error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:26:52 PDT

Hi all -

I have glassfish v1 and I am attempting to use JSTL on a really simple index.jsp.
But, it's giving me an error that says -

According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute test does not accept any expressions.

Now I did a bit of searching and I have checked my web.xml and I am using 2.4 I have the
core tag lib reference as I would prefer not to have to use core_rt
And in using MyEclipse I added Struts 1.1 support - I would think this is everything, but it's still giving me that message.

Anyone know what I am doing incorrectly any help is appreciated.

Regards
[Message sent by forum member 'theprophet' (theprophet)]