users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hang up: Too many open files

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:01:34 PDT

Hi Jeanfrancois,

>your ISP might have too many applications running on the same machine

No its an own managed server, i do not share this server with others.
Currenly running 5 applications on it, maximum request per hour:
15000 (incoming)
1000 (outgoing - send by my apps)

> I'm not aware of any leak with mod_jk.

Are you sure, that this exception is triggered from mod_jk?
If so, i could exclude that this error comes from one of my application or from glassfish.
So i could tell the ISP, that they should check their mod_jk settings/version.

> Which version are they using?

Not possible to see the mod_jk version, have to ask ISP admin if its neccessary.
Just know the use Apache 1.3.X

thanx
[Message sent by forum member 'hammoud' (hammoud)]