users@glassfish.java.net

Application Libraries - domains/domain1/applibs

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 05:25:13 PDT

I can't seem to get multiple libraries working when placing them in domains/domain1/applibs, for example.

In asadmin GUI, deploy myapp.war and set "libraries" field to "foo/bar.jar" and it finds the library fine. If multiple libraries are need "foo/bar.jar:foo/car.jar" then the paths arn't recognised, glassfish is running on Linux so I used the : separator (I tried comma and semicolons too) but is just ignores the whole library path. All the libraries are relative to domains/domain1/applibs

I am specifying the path incorrectly?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'danielrhoades' (danielrhoades)]