users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB is confused what it is seeing?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:15:17 PDT

Thank you for providing a good suggestion..

I tried it. The database has no records in the table so I should at least get a null or an empty entity back from the entityManager.

[code]
DataType dataType = entityManager.find(DataType.class, 1L);
[/code]

This did not work as I am STILL getting the same error.
[code]
Caused by: Exception [TOPLINK-8006] (Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2006.8 (Build 060830)): oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.EJBQLException
Exception Description: A problem was encountered resolving the class name - The descriptor for [DateType] was not found.
[/code]

I am begining to believe the problem is how the application is packaged in the ear file. See above.

Thank you very much....... Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Russ
[Message sent by forum member 'russ_ray' (russ_ray)]