users@glassfish.java.net

Re: https connections

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:23:00 -0400

Hi,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> does anyone experiencing this problem? any suggestion would be appreciated.

9.0 ur1 is completely broken for SSL, and we are still working on the
ur2 release. You can either update to GlassFish v2 or add the following
property in domain.xml:

-Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.connector.useCoyoteConnector=true

This will fix your SSL problems but unfortunately significantly reduce
the scalability of GlassFish v1. I would recommend you try v2 :-)

Thanks!

-- Jeanfrancois