users@glassfish.java.net

https connections

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 23:20:22 PDT

hi,

I have installed glassfish v1_ur1-p01-b02 in ubuntu server. I have deployed my application and trying to test if it can serve 1000 concurrent connection. with default settings it can serve 1000 http connections via port 8080. But when i use https, it gets very slow and sometimes hangs after serving few requests.

Can anyone help me to understand any possible reason of this issue? I appreciate your response.

Thanks.

FYI, I have tried the following methods:

1. http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2007/01/configuring_gri.html
2. http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2007/03/configuring_gri_2.html
3. Also tried coyote-connector but it throws "handshake failed java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer"
[Message sent by forum member 'server_user' (server_user)]