users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy Problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 08:22:25 PDT

Hi, Danny.

With your latest attachment, deployment works fine and the app client seems to work fine as well. I get a dialog box listing the call stack with this as the top few frames:

DomainModel.Menue.getString(Menue.java:29)
aev.Main.main(Main.java:32)

I am using a very recent build of GlassFish V2. I noticed you are using Sun Java System Application Server 9.0.

Would you be able to try with a recent build of GF V2 to see if the problem persists in your environment with the newer build? Is using a newer build routinely an option for you?

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]