users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish not in update tool

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:57:54 -0700

Yes, this approach should generally work provided that there are no
incompatible changes introduced in domain configuration between the two
builds. So it would be rather safe for build to build upgrade within,
say, GF v2. If you need to upgrade from GF v1 to GF v2, then it should
still work, but first domain startup should in that case automatically
trigger domain configuration upgrade.

HTH...

Snjezana