users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server Restart requeried for Redeployment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 07:54:09 PDT

Thanks for the response (and the link)...

I tried V2 but every time i tried to access the web-ui I hot a HTTP-404 Error from the server

> Looking at the number of jars that failed to be removed in the
server.log, did you happen to have a teminal window open at the relevant
directory?

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean, but Glassfish was started inside of NetBeans, and NetBeans also took care of the deployment (so no terminals were open)
[Message sent by forum member 'kosta2' (kosta2)]