users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Failed to start domain1

From: Lambeth, Mathew (GE Money) <"Lambeth,>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:20:13 +0100

I cant see the log, however I had perhaps a similar issue in Solaris related to the classpath where I was using the asadmin command. The asadmin command was attempting to fire up the app server that ships with java rather than glassfish. This was rectified by updating the classpath (after kicking myself for wasting a full afternoon on this!!)

 I hope its the same issue!