users@glassfish.java.net

User FAQ for GlassFish v2

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:37:02 -0700

Hello,

I'm a technical writer working on the creation of a user-focused FAQ
page for GlassFish v2 and I'd like your input.

I'll certainly search the archives for "How do I..." or "How to do x..."
types of questions, but I'd love to hear from you regarding the
questions you'd like to see answered on just such a page. What are the
top questions and issues you run into, for which having an FAQ would be
especially helpful?

This User FAQ will obviously be a work in progress and the hope is that
you'll add FAQs of your own once the initial page is up and running. The
goal is to have at least a basic page with some of the top questions in
place for v2 FCS in mid-September.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this...

Gail